The Center for Information Technology Policy is pleased to announce our fellows and departmental guests for the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Nicholas Bramble, Yale Law School
- Annemarie Bridy, University of Idaho College of Law
- Benedicte Callan, University of Texas, Austin
- Alex Halderman, University of Michigan
- Ron Hedges, Former Federal Magistrate Judge
- Philip N. Howard, University of Washington
- Bart Huffman, Cardozo Law School
- Ronaldo Lemos, Fundação Getulio Vargas Law School
- Andrew McLaughlin, Civic Commons
- Steven Roosa, Reed Smith
- Bjarne Stroustrup, Texas A&M
- Christopher Wong, New York Law School
- Zhifeng Yang, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, China
Read their full bios on our fellows page.