Can They Really Say That About Me? Protecting Your Online ReputationSpecial Event
Date: Friday, May 3, 2013
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Greenwich Hyatt, 1800 E. Putnam Avenue, Old Greenwich, CT 06870
Cost: $70 before April 25th, $85 thereafter
RSVP by May 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can You Protect the Reputation of Corporations and Senior Management?
• What drives reputation: tangibles and intangibles
• Technology and reputation: social media and search engines
• The crowd effect and how reputation spreads
• Strategic and organizational best practices for managing reputation
• Anatomy of a speech case: liability of speakers, carriers, sources
• Reputation and the First Amendment: immunity, anonymity and reporter’s privilege
• Measuring reputation value and injury
• Insurance for reputational injuries and exposures
JOHN L. HINES, Jr., Member, Clark Hill PLC
LESLIE GAINES-ROSS, Chief Reputation Strategist, Weber Shandwick
POLLY WOOD, Director of the Special Projects Team, Reputation.com
PAMELA NEWMAN, President and CEO of Aon’s Newman Team
STEPHEN J. SCHULTZE, Associate Director, Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy (at Princeton University)
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for corporate stakeholders charged with managing, controlling and building reputation, including: chief information officers, corporate counsel, compliance officers, risk managers, chief technology officers, and privacy and communications officers.
3 Prof. Practice Transitional-Non-Transitional NY CLE. WESFACCA (Westchester/S.CT Chapter of ACC) is an accredited NY CLE provider. (NY CLE recognized by NJ & many other states.) Information on financial assistance available on request.
Contact Melissa Marshall at 312.985.5516
Sponsored by Clark Hill PLC, in partnership with Aon, Reputation.com, Weber Shandwick, and the Center for Information Technology Policy at Princeton University.